Thursday, May 5, 2011

Barret´s esophagus and red wine

I came across a daily news page announcing a scientific discovery, drinking wine reduces the chances of having Barret’s esophagus.

At this time of wellness for all who support natural life and a healthy diet, where exercise helps prevent many ailments and each of the edible plants prevents this or that, also fermented drinks are beneficial for health, these news on wine appear as too much of the same.

As I said in other posts, I am one of the patients recovered from Barret’s esophagus condition, following an adequate medical treatment. I repeat the title, if I had knew it, instead of controlling heartburn with a silly and tasteless gelatin capsule, I could have followed a good treatment, either at breakfast or at mid morning, with a good glass of wine, for instance one of our uruguaian prized Tannats.

No comments:

Post a Comment